Sunday, November 11, 2012

Winter and the beach

Hey guys,

I know it has been a while since I wrote something...but believe me or not, I was quiet busy!
As many of you might know, the winter is really coming, in some countries more then others, but it is coming!
Nevertheless I want to share here some pics from our little walk along the beach...husky dogs and sunshine and kitesurfing...well Dublin is ready for the snow-time!
After we got home from the walk I prepared a special tea that would be normally prepared by my dad. It really is amazing, returning all the heat back into your body with a little bit of healthy ingredients. What you need is ginger, cinnamon stick, cloves and cardamon....the amount of each ingredient depends on how much water you use and how much you like each ingredient....but I really don`t think it`s possible to make a ``bad tea`` from these ingredients :D

Anyway that`s all for now, enjoy your tea and the photos!

Kristina❤








No comments:

Post a Comment