This week it was Pancake Tuesday!!! I love this day soo much. I could have it everyday or at least every Tuesday haha!
Anyway, I am pretty used to making crepes, but since it's called "pancake" I decided to make pancakes this year, and oh boy did I go crazy!
Here's the recipe ;)
What you need for the batter:
-250 g flour
-130 ml milk
-1 tea spoon baking powder
- First divide the whites and yolks into two different bowls.
- Mix in the flour and milk with the yolks. Add the baking powder, a little bit of salt, 2 table spoons of sugar, and a little bit of vanilla extract.
- In the second bowl whisk the whites until they form stiff peaks, and then gently add into the mixture in the other bowl.
- Heat your pan on a medium heat.
- Pour some of the batter on the pan and fry for couple of minutes. Meanwhile add your favorite topping. When you see the edges starting to turn golden, flip the pancake and continue frying until golden.
Enjoy your cooking! :)
P.S I got inspired at Jamie Oliver's site, but I changed it a little to make it more sweet. :)