Monday, October 15, 2012

Summer re-cap


Hello hello,

after a longer time, I'm going to write here a little bit too.
I did not travel to exotic countries, however I enjoyed my summer to the fullest!
I spent some beautiful time with my family, that I don't get to be with during the college year....well and I also spent some great time with my friends :)
We explored Slovakia a little bit and we also went rafting to Czech Republic and shopping to Austria.


For now I'll leave you with few photos that remind me of the great summer times.

Kristina ❤
 
Night in Bratislava
Our puppy - Rocky :*
The times at the poolside
Explorring Slovakia - Trencin castle
Rafting down Vltava river in Czech Republic
Rocky enjoying the sunshine
Fun times!
He is also really photogenic
Horses
Landscape

No comments:

Post a Comment