Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tomato Pasta

Hey guys,

As I have mentioned it in the previous post, I was pretty busy last week, enjoying my time off college!
I don't know if you know couchsurfing.org , but it is an amazing project getting together people from different countries and cultures, exchanging their life experiences and stories. So far I have only hosted some people, but I really can't wait to couch surf myself sometime soon, hopefully :D
Anyway, last week I hosted a couple from New Zealand and Australia, that met while traveling across Europe (now that's a proper love story!).
We had an amazing time last week, couchSurfers got to see a little bit of historical day-time and fun night-time Dublin.
What I want to share with you today, however, is just a simple recipe of an extremely delicious Italian food that my housemate prepared as her 'cuisine debut' for our full house feast!

What we need:
-pasta
-1 tin of chopped tomatoes
-fresh tomatoes
-fresh basil and garlic
-spices: oregano, black pepper, chili pepper
-parmesan


  • Cook the past according to the instructions on the packet
  • Put the chopped tomatoes into another pot and start cooking them. Add pressed garlic and all the spices, depending on how much you want it to be spicy or garlicky :P Then add the few fresh tomatoes, chopped onto smaller pieces and cook all together until you fell like its ready :)
  • Serve the pasta with the prepared tomato sauce, grated parmesan and fresh basil.


It's really easy and extremely delicious... Bon Apetito!

Kristina❤

No comments:

Post a Comment