Sunday, November 13, 2011

Malahide

Hey babes,

I know it `s been a really long time since my last post...but anyway...short recap : the surf trip was amazing (when you come to Ireland we definitely have to go to county Clare, it is beautiful)...and then well a bit of studying...and then we had one week off. The photos I am attaching are from the last week, when my mum came to visit me. On Thursday we went to Malahide, to see the castle and the beach, and then to town (see the pics). I`ll post more pics later...for now enjoy these :)

Love,

                Kristina <3



                                    The mystic route through the woods leading to the castle :)

                             
                                                                  Malahide castle



                                                          Park in front of the castle


                                                                   Cat and the castle




                                                                Malahide beach



                                                        Christmas decorations in the town

5 comments: