Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Up-s and Down-s

Hey babes,
in my last letter-post I wrote that finally we found a really nice place to move in... so on Sunday the big process of moving in began with Nuria...and continued on Monday by me. Believe me I have photos of the messy room filled with the Ikea boxes..but I decided that I will show them to you only with photos after the whole process of unpacking is finished. For now I m just attaching a few pictures from Sunday morning breakfast, and our shopping of duvets and sheets....oh and btw, the weather here is absolutely crazy!!! One second it is amazing and sunny and the other it is all horrible and rainy....so the photo is from that nice and sunny second :D



Love


                  Kristina <3






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, your dog is sooo cute! I am completely in love with your wonderful blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete